My Storybook – A Creative Embroidery KIT
A Classic that will be loved by many, this sweet design will take you back to your childhood.
Ready to ship from 16 August 2021- place your order now so you don't miss out!
Embroidered by the talented Emma Kriegler from South Africa, this lovely piece is easy to make, with lovely results. The kit contains:
1. The printed embroidery panel. You will work on cotton cloth in full colour. The image size is 14 x 10.67 cm or 4.2 x 5.51 inches and is printed onto a large heirloom cotton quality cloth so it fits nicely in an eight-inch (20 cm) embroidery hoop.
2. A soft cotton voile backing
to fit under the embroidery panel
3. Gorgeous threads x 23 skeins
(there will be lots left over for future projects) as follows:
Chameleon Perle#12 threads x 2 skeins
Chameleon stranded cotton x 7 skeins
Rajmahal Art. Silk x 2 skeins
Maxi Mouline stranded cotton x 12 skeins23 skeins in total
4. Di van Niekerk's Silk Ribbons:
2mm silk x 5 packets of 3 metres each
4mm silk ribbon x 2 packets of 3mm each7 packets in total
5. 2 packets of John James Needles
(Embroidery 5/10 and Chenille 18/24)
6. The instructions
written by Emma Kriegler and edited by Di van Niekerk
7. Detailed photos
of the completed piece and close-up details to use as a guide.
8. Stitch gallery
♥ This kit will make a lovely gift for a sewing friend and the completed embroidery is sure to become a treasured family heirloom for all generations!
To see more gorgeous kits in this SMALL PROJECT series, you are welcome to look here