A favour Kit
This gorgeous piece is easy to make and looks fabulous in a frame. Why not make something really beautiful for your bedroom wall or for a guest room, hallway or for a special friend? The kit contains:
1) The printed panel, which is A3 size (or two foolscap pages) printed onto a large pure cotton cloth, to fit in a large hoop or frame.
2) Colour picture of completed design to guide you with colours and stitches and a few notes about which stitches and colours to use. Note:
There are no step-by-step instructions, only notes written on a printed page of the embroidered piece.
3) Doll’s Hair: 2 pkts of hair (1 light brown and 1 dark brown)
4) Di van Niekerk’s silk ribbons:
4mm silk ribbons x 4 packets
2mm silk ribbons x 1 packet
Total = 5 packets of ribbon.
5) Six-strand embroidery cotton: 4 skeins of thread.
6) Rajmahal Art. Silk thread x 2 skeins
7) Metallic thread x 1 card of gold metallic thread.
8) A Piece of White Organza material (30cm x 20 cm) for the dress.