An invitation from Istanbul
Hello from a warm and sunny Cape Town :-))
I have some gorgeous embroidery to show you from Istanbul, Turkey.
Belma Aydin of Belsu-Crafturk in Istanbul sent them to me and I am in awe of the quality of the workmanship. Mrs Beyza Erguney is the teacher for all these projects
Click on the images to enlarge
By Nalan Vildan Ozbek from Turkey
“Dear Di, we are organizing Stitching Days for our customers from 29th and 31st March 2012.
"Belsu-Crafturk in Istanbul is inviting you to Stitching Days from 29th and 31st March.
- New embroidery and patchwork magazines from Australia,
- New Appliqué books from USA,
- New "Crewel Twists" book by Hazel Blomkamp
- New printed fabrics and
- Di van Niekerk's New Embroidery Competition rules will be presented during Stitching Days."
"Belsu-Crafturk 29 - 31 Mart tarihleri arasında İlmek Günleri düzenliyor.
- Avustralya'dan yeni dergiler,
- Yeni aplike kitapları,
- "Crewel Twists" kitabı (Hazel Blomkamp)
- Yeni kumaşlar ve
- Di van Niekerk'in yeni yarışmasının kuralları
İlmek Günleri boyunca tanıtılacaktır."
Wish I could be there… hope everyone enjoys this special time!
Here are some more beauties... click on the images to enlarge
by Sehnaz Akbasoglu from Turkey
By Aylim Orhun from Turkey
By Beyza Erguney from Turkey
Happy Tuesday stitching world
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading