The Old Malthouse Ribbon Embroidery KIT
Don't you just love this picture?
I have something lovely to show you today. The Old Malthouse
which is beautifully done in silk ribbon embroidery ♥
This lovely piece is by the super talented Christine Chan from Arcadia in California and due to popular demand, we have packed a kit for you to make this lovely piece too!The kit contains the following:
- A medium-size embroidery design, in full colour, printed onto a pure cotton cloth, ready to embroider. Size of the design: 19.9cm x 26.7cm (7.83 inches x 10.51 inches). The image is printed onto a large cloth, big enough to fit in your hoop or frame.
- All the beautiful silk ribbons (3 x 2mm packets, 11 x 4mm packets, 1 x 7mm packet) Total 15 x packets of Di van Niekerk's silk ribbon.
- Stranded Cotton threads - DMC and Maxi Mouline x 14 Skeins of stranded cotton threads
- Backing Fabric - a soft cotton voile to support and stabilize your embroidery
- Colour Picture to use a reference as you stitch. There are no written notes, but the colour picture is very detailed and you will see exactly what to do when stitching the piece.
- Needles - size 18 and 20, embroidery size 9 or 10.
there will be lots of ribbons and threads left over to use in future projects!