Downloadable Ribbon Embroidery Lessons
by Di van Niekerk
Too busy to attend a class?
Want to learn something new in your own time?
Having trouble locating an experienced teacher in your area?
We have the answer for you!
Downloadable Ribbon Embroidery Lessons by Di van Niekerk in PDF format. Learn in the comfort of your own home. Includes all the detailed step-by-step instructions with close-up, colour photographs and a stitch gallery … like a downloadable book for the beginner to ribbon embroidery.
Refer back to the file whenever you like, as you would with a book. Learn directly from your computer screen, or print the lesson on your colour printer and file it in a folder.
Each lesson is suitable for the complete beginner to ribbon and creative embroidery
Lesson 2 - A Wise owl
Click on the images to enlarge
Learn how to embroider this charming picture and frame it for your kitchen or use it in a quilt, make a pretty handbag or make a gorgeous gift for someone special ... the possibilities are endless.
Lesson 2 - The Wise Owl contains:
- A copy of the painting in full colour
- A line drawing of the painted picture
- Detailed, close-up photograph of the embroidered picture
- Step-by-step instructions, with detailed, close-up photographs for each step
- Beautiful, detailed diagrams of 15 different stitches
- Loads of helpful hints and tips on ribbon embroidery
- Instructions on how to print or trace the design onto your own fabric
- Hints on threads and ribbons
- Instructions on how to clean your embroidery
- All about framing your picture
Size of file that you will receive: 18 MB
Page count: 43 pages
Number of steps: 9
♫♥♫♥♫ No waiting for parcels, no shipping charges. Learn from the comfort of your own home at your own computer.
Well-designed, inexpensive and practical
How does it work?
The file will be emailed to you after purchase. Please allow 12 to 24 hours for this. Thank you!
Once we have processed your order, we will send you a link by e-mail to download your lesson in PDF format.
♥ The full kit including the printed design (along with its companion, Cheerful Chickens) plus the threads and ribbons is also available as a Box full of Lessons 3.