Box Full of Lessons 4Suitable for the beginner and the advanced embroiderer. A fabulous way to learn. Di will tell you about all the secrets, hints, and tips that you will need to make your masterpiece. Easy to follow, easy to learn. This pocket full of lessons will be used as a file, so you will never misplace your notes and colour photos of the completed project.... an affordable, enjoyable, and helpful way to learn ♥ This beautiful Box full of lessons kit contains:
Note: The large (60 x 60 cm or 24 x 24”) cloth will fit easily in your frame or hoop.
- The embroidery panel with the image which is 29.3cm x 36.89cm (11.54 x 14.52 inches) in size, printed onto a large 100% cotton cloth – ready to embroider.
The CD allows you to enlarge the photos on your computer screen, making it so much easier to see exactly what I did when making up the sample. The PDFs can also be used for copying pasting paragraphs or sentences into Google Translate or similar programs so that you can read the text in your own language. The lessons on a CD also saves a lot on the courier costs as the printed paper is heavy and it adds to the weight of the parcel. A CD weighs almost nothing, and this is what saves you on the cost. If you like, you can print the notes at your nearest copy shop. I have included a printed colour picture inside the kit to use as a guide.If you do not have a CD slot on your computer, please, let us know by commenting in the text box when you check out and alternative arrangements will be made.
- A box full of lessons format instructions (51 pages of full colour on a CD) with detailed, close-up photography which will guide you all along the way.
♫♥♫♥♫ There will be lots of threads and ribbons leftover to use in another project or to share with a friend.
- The stitch diagrams
- The colour picture (actual size) of the embroidered piece to guide you as you stitch.
- All the threads (20 skeins) that you will need to complete this gorgeous design.
- All of Di's hand-painted ribbons (41 packets of gorgeous shades) guarantee you your masterpiece.
♥ This popular Box full of lessons format is suitable for the complete beginner to silk ribbon embroidery and the advanced embroiderer too will love making this beautiful heirloom piece.Click on the images to enlarge.
- The rose urn is printed on a separate piece of fabric. This urn is then cut out and applied to the main design for a lovely three-dimensional effect.
- All the needles: Chenille 18/24, Chenille 16 and Embroidery 5/10 - John James Needles.
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading